Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little Sun

So I have been out for the last two days helping people. I love getting out of the office being outside is my preference. First I got to go help the mayor as he was cleaning up some of his property, isn't spring cleaning fun, he had tried to start a recycling program in Welch but that didn't work out and he was left with a mess from last fall. Then I got to go help with some roofing, I do a lot of roofing for some reason but I enjoy it in some sick sorta way and so I helped out some friends do a little roofing job for the day which they finished up after I went home. That is also a benefit of volunteering you can leave when you want. :) So I spent two days in the sun and I am getting rid of the pasty white look of winter. Long live SPRING

No comments: