Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blessings

Have I mentioned what a blessing it is to have a nice trailer house GIVEN to my wife and I? I was recently reflecting on the many blessings God has given me. A 1000 sq ft house for 8700 dollars four and a half years ago. Yea it needed work but WOW. We own four paid off vehicles, sure they all have over 100,000 miles but they are PAID OFF. A job to go to everyday during a downed economy. A place on the city council were I can serve him in our community more. A awesome wife, not perfect, but awesome. :) I am surrounded by loving family and friends who will help me WHENEVER I need them. Caring senior pastors who WANT to mentor and train their staff. GREAT neighbors who keep an eye on my home and kitten for me. The list could go on but I think I made my point. God really is good. My cup is more than half full it runs over.

No comments: