Monday, October 19, 2009

B.U.S.Y.

I have heard that being busy mean Burdened Under Satan's Yoke I'm not sure if I agree but I know I have been "busy" lately and it has been allot harder to fit in my bible reading and prayer. I also know feeling busy makes my stress out and my personality changes from being ready and willing to help people to being ready and willing to tell people to shut up and leave me alone. Hey the truth hurts. So maybe B.U.S.Y. does actually stand for burdened under Satan yoke at least in some sense of the term. For me busy is defined as "worried I won't get everything done" and I know that worry is not having faith that God can take care of your circumstance and we are supposed to trust God and give Him our burdens. So there you have it I guess that stupid acronym is right. So whats a synonym for busy that I can use? :)

No comments: