Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Building Projects

So I am attempting to put back together a shed I tore apart from another location. The problem is I had to completely rebuild the bottom of the shed and I am having to replace rotted out parts of the walls. I am choosing to do this because sheds are very expensive to buy and when I get this one put together I will have less than $50 in a 8x10 foot storage shed. I like this idea very much, but the process of putting it together can be frustrating. I have to cut out some sections and splice in new wood it becomes very time consuming. In these moments of frustration when I am thinking in my mind that I just want to scream at this wall I am rebuilding it is comforting to reflect on the fact that Jesus was a carpenter too. I am sure a better one than I but it is nice to know He was standing staring at a project that was frustrating a time or two as well.

No comments: