Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Love Dare

Yea I am doing it too. No I have not seen the movie (Fireproof) yet but it seems like a really good book(The Love dare). It gives you kinda a short devotional reading then tells you your dare for the day. I thought no problem I have a great marriage this is a breeze. But its not as easy as I thought it would be. Its got stuff like don't say anything negative to your wife all day. Do you know how hard that is in a sarcastic society like ours? But it is a great process so far, I am on day 4. There are 40 days total so we will see how this goes. My wife is really enjoying it also which is good. Our church staff are going through it first with the men toward the wives and later the wives are going to do it for the men. Helloooooo back rub. I am easy to please. :)

1 comment:

Trudy said...

I'll be sure and direct Christina to this post when it's her turn. You're so funny.