Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Time Painting

OK so not really painting but is was my first time painting with a spray gun. We painted a whole house in about 2 hours this is not including the setup and learning how to run the gun. It looked great for the first time. Sorry no pics yet but maybe later. So I am sore with all the leaning and holding my arms up for so long but the house does look better and it has been a year in the process, yea it got primed last year about this time. Better late then never right. So hey any forward motion is progress though, granted slow progress. So I have joined the ranks of the painters in society this is important to me because I love to do Home Improvement and now I have done one more thing I had never done before. I am a very practical person the more I know how to do the more I can help someone else do. I relate allot with James on the whole faith without works is dead thing (James 2:17).

No comments: