Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The everyday of life


Sometimes I forget that life is not the series of highlights that I remember but actually the endless monotonous days that string those highlights together. Its not those occasional times that I am really nice to someone that they remember but how I acted on a day to day basis. The attitude I always had or did not have, the sarcasms I did or did not use, the compassion I did or did not possess you get the point. The highlights are always great the really good things we do for people need to be there also but they should be the cherry on top of the sundae that we serve to them everyday. So now that I wrote that how do I do it? :) All I know to do is put down one stone at a time.

1 comment:

Drew Coffman said...

Living in the moment is so very important, and I am constantly reminded of this fact. Good observation. Keep at it!