Friday, July 25, 2008

Much Better



I am feeling allot better today. I went home after a day at work where I barely worked (sorry boss) and decided I was not going to have another night like the one before. So I had already purchased the stuff to add another receptacle in my home for a window A/C in my bedroom (thank you God for that incite). I jumped in and torn out some wall above the drop in ceiling and made access to the area of the add on of my home that I needed. Drilled the hole for running the wire down the wall. Remeasured and drilled the hole in the right place this time, cut the box in put the recep in and presto "POWER". My wife helped me put the A/C unit in the window and man did I sleep GOOOOOOOD last night. For all you people out there whose A/C can't keep up with this 95+ degree weather I would suggest a window unit to push you over the top. I am also told that they will cut down your electric bill as it saves you from overworking your central A/C. Look out world I've had some sleep. :) Special thanks to the couple I helped move for the blessing of the free window unit.

1 comment:

sassy chic said...

I am glad you were able to get some rest! I am sure that everyone is going to be rejoicing with you today!