Friday, July 11, 2008

My Apology

It has recently come to my attention that some have read my blog and taken offense to it. I have never intended to offend anyone with anything that I have put in my blog. My understanding of the reason for a blog is to share lessons I have learned, keep up with others, and become more transparent because I believe the more transparent we are in ministry the better we can minister to others. So I am taking this time to apologize to anyone who has read about the situations in life I have come through and become offended with the material presented. My intent is to share my trials, shortcomings, and victories in hopes that others can learn from the situations I encounter. Please except this as a heart felt apology to those of you who were truly offended with me for exposing my shortcomings and imperfections.

1 comment:

sassy chic said...

I am sorry that there were people who were offended, but this is your blog John, and you were talking about your own life I really don't think that you owe anyone an apology.


btw: You don't have to post this I just wanted to let you know how I feel.