Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Special Thanks




I have my own list of thanks for the fireworks tent. Thanks to Jackie for the 2 nights he stayed with me guarding the tent. I did not have to "protect" my wife on those nights and I slept wonderful even though you did not. :) Thanks to Barb for working the tent after working at the daycare the time you put in allowed me to take much needed breaks. Thanks to Pastor Trudy who always thanks everyone else but doesn't mention the countless hours she was there working the tent then counting money the next morning. A Special Big thanks to my wife, not many wives would stay so many nights with their husband in a bug infested tent where every night things like crickets, moths, and mosquitoes were crawling on you (no joke). There were others who helped and not everyone can be mentioned, but thanks to all who made the fireworks tent happen.

1 comment:

Pat Hankins said...

And my thanks to all involved too!! I was not able to devote as much time this year, and even though I offered to stay the night, I did not HAVE too!! Thanks to everyone!!