Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Leaders House

This is what I am going to call the house next door to the XA (Chi Alpha) house where the leaders will be living. We are working on it so it will be ready this weekend. It is alot of work and we are only doing a little part of it. There are groups from other Church's in the area who are helping too. So I spent the day up there yesterday with Pastor Trudy's help for the first part of the day doing some flooring, setting a door, and straitening a door jam so another door would latch. It was hard work and I almost sweat out all my toxins but luckily I went to sonic and got some more. Who actually drinks water anyway. I am living proof you do not have to drink 6 glasses of water a day. :) So I will post some pictures of the projects as soon as possible.

No comments: