Friday, May 9, 2008

Feelin Good

You know I did not get anything physical done yesterday afternoon, not one thing. However, I spent some time with a Christian friend and we just "hung out". Conversation was plain no deep theological discussions, just a couple fishin poles and no fish, but there was one comment in the whole afternoon that really made it worth it "Thank you". I think I was more blessed by that then he was by my being there. Oh and my truck came in handy once again, because his drive was horrible. :)

3 comments:

sassy chic said...

Your a good friend P.J.

Pat Hankins said...

I am glad you are taking advantage to invest in our people. I wish I had more time to do that kind of thing. There is nothing better than building people up!

Pat Hankins said...

I am glad you are taking advantage to invest in our people. I wish I had more time to do that kind of thing. There is nothing better than building people up!