Monday, May 5, 2008

Hidden Problems Underneath

So I have this problem in my truck, I mentioned it before, its the bell housing on the tranny. It affects the fuel mileage, the power, can't pull anything at all, and if it finishes breaking the truck won't move. The thing is unless you know where to look you can't find what the problem is you just experience the symptoms, the shaky tranny, the loss of power, and the rattling sound. Its when you examine it closely that you see the cracks in the support. Don't be afraid to examine things closely, especially when you start experiencing symptoms.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

ouch! Why do you have to bring up such things? Can't I just pop some pills to take care of the symptoms and then ignore the real issue? In fact, I just realized I'm offended. How dare you even suggest I have issues. You obviously forgot I am perfect! :)

Plow Boy said...

Good words!
It always costs more when you ignore the symptoms!!!