Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Try it




I am constantly amazed at what can be done if I am just willing to try it. I am now cutting sod in my front yard. Yea I know sounds strand but my yard is uneven and will not drain. So I am taking out the humps, but they are big enough they come out grass, roots, and all. So I am taking these sections of ground and moving them over to the dips in my yard and using them there. Total cost $0.00 but oh the labor involved. Still it is getting done and eventually my yard will be the better for it (preparing for a rock drive in front of the house). Have a problem you don't think you can fix yourself? Try it, God gave us all brains. You can figure it out.

3 comments:

sassy chic said...

very interesting when you are done we have some things you can do at our house if you like! Like helping Charlie figure out what he is going to do about our termite problem...

Pat Hankins said...

Wow, PJ, it looks like an alien craft landed in your yard... you sure you were doing that? Maybe they are writing you a message.
L _ _ _ _ hmmmm. what starts with L? LEAVE EARTH IMMEDIATELY!!!

Yikes!!

Trudy said...

Yes, using your brain is an excellent idea. An idea Katie should have taken up earlier today!!