Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Breakdown Revelations

1. What a blessing it is to have three cars (when your down to two).
2. What a blessing it is to have two cars (when your down to one).
3. What a blessing it is to have one car (ha got you, I am praying this car stays running).

I did not realize all the extra planning you have to go through when you lose your second vehicle. All the pick me up here or do this while your there because I can't or all the use the slider on the drivers seat would get going up for my wife and back for me. I hate getting into the vehicle and whacking my knees on the steering wheel, but now I check first. But the best thing of all is I spend more time with my wife now, we have to to drive each other to work and back and plan our trips together. That is kinda fun.

2 comments:

sassy chic said...

I know what you mean! I am without my car now and have to depend on my children for my transportation! Oh Frap, I hate that!!! I WANT MY CAR BACK!

sassy chic said...

Good news I should have my car back in about a week! I do pray that you will have all of yours up and running quickly as well!