Sunday, June 22, 2008

Under Construction

Wow it seems even though we are supposed to be in a slump in the economy with building materials way up and fuel way up there is still allot of remodeling/construction going on. People in our church are hard at fixing their house up some more, I help a buddy one Saturday a month on a remodel job, my extended family on town over are really redoing their home. I thought it was supposed to be slow going this summer but people are still plugging along. I am doing a little with my front porch (if I ever get the time). How about you any little jobs you are still planning on doing this summer?

1 comment:

Pat Hankins said...

Paint the house, and the shop.
Finish the bathroom and do some work in the kitchen.
Oh wait, that was last summer's list, and the summer before that and the summer before that!!
:-)