Thursday, February 19, 2009

A look back

I know the bible says that if you put your hand to the plow and look back you are not worthy of the kingdom of God (Luke 9:62) But I am confident he did not mean taking measure of where you have been and where he has brought you. As I look back at my life I see time after time where God's grace has covered my stupidity. Whether it be almost crashing truck off a bridge or playing cowboy poker with a bull. There are mistakes I have made that are not for the public to know but I know them and so I know the amount of Grace and Mercy God has poured over my life. At some points I am sure it was like the jar pouring out the oil for the widow, it kept coming because it was still needed but finally I wised up and God started doing great things in my life. I like to remember where I have come from sometimes as it helps me to not be so quick to condemn others who know better than to act as they are acting. All I can say is God is TRULY GOOD.

No comments: