Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mo' Money




I would like to have more money to things like build a garage I could work in my own little "man cave" as my uncle calls it. Also I would like to fix everything that is broken on all my cars won't that be nice. I would also like to do the work on my house that needs done like the floor and the walls and the little path the leak from the ice storm damaged. somewhere in there I would like to put more rock on my drive so it is not so muddy and even make it bigger so we can park our cars in an out of the way place instead of right in the middle. However, when I was praying this morning I found myself asking God to guard me from GREED. "WHAT", I was thinking to myself, you crack smoker where did that come from. Greed is the love of money or material possessions that is my own definition but I realized if I start wanting these things more than I want God I am in BIG trouble. The good news is I don't but it is wise to guard against it, Thank God for the Holy Spirit who speaks up every once in a while. God promises to give us what we need and give us more if we will follow Him it is just the timing I have to get down, His not mine.

No comments: