Thursday, August 14, 2008

Can you tell I like Community Outreach?

I love community outreach. My brother is a welder, he is really good. God gave him that talent. My sister is a cosmetologist and she is good at it. God gave her that talent. Me I am a associate pastor and a handyman. God gave me my talent. I found myself telling a stranger the other day what I do. I told her I was a associate pastor who specialized in small churches who needed a pastor, lawn mower, handyman, plumber. I forgot to add roofer and semi-fair carpenter, but I think she got the point because she asked where I lived apparently her church was looking for a pastor. Not yet. Its not Gods timing. But God has given everyone the talents they have. What talents has God given you? Time management, organization, budgeting, good with your hands, ability to think through a problem, what has God given you?

No comments: