Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Additions to our Family







Yea I have added a couple new additions to our family. My wife is OK with it so I am moving forward with my plans. No baby's yet but some fun stuff for me. Allot of work but I now have an old golf cart that I am fixing up. It will be a long road but I will try to keep everyone up on my progress. So far I bought a $50 hub so the thing would move, the old one was stripped out and the axle just spun inside of it. Dad and I cut a board to sit on and I had to do some clean up and repair on the wires for the batteries but she moves now. Still no brakes as both lines are either disconnected or broke. I also removed a set of screwed on rigged up seats that were attached to the back of the cart, WOW, Talk about trashy looking. I need a name for our newest toy maybe "Zeke" I have always liked that name and since my wife swears we will never have a child named that maybe our golf cart will do. Long live Zeke may he run "long time". :) Plus I am still growing my baby's they are getting big. I was told they grow up so fast but this is just cool. So I am including a picture of them as well. There is a red bud, a dogwood, a Washington Hawthorne, and crepe merdle. They are going to add color to my yard when they get big enough.

3 comments:

Pat Hankins said...

That looks more like "Max" as in "Mad Max" than Zeke.

I say paint it flat black, put a lift kit on it, some longhorns on the front and you will be rolling in style!!

Pastor John said...

To: Pastor Pat
I have added a "Mad Max" photo of the golf cart. Hope you enjoy.

Pat Hankins said...

Nice!!
I like it!!