Monday, August 11, 2008

How much is too much

So I like to help people. Spiritually most of all but physically (community outreach) also. I like to get into peoples worlds and mess with their priorities because in my opinion (and the bibles) their priorities are wrong and I know if they get them straightened out they will have a better life. Thus the help them scenario. But it is not easy to break into some peoples worlds. I try to get in and they shut me out. The walls are too high to climb and too thick to break through. I could camp on their front porch but that just makes me a stalker not a pastor. So I am left trying to find ways through the front gates. The best thing I have going for me is patience. If you are around long enough when your needed your opportunity arises and you can speak truth into their lives.

No comments: