Friday, August 8, 2008

One reason I do what I do. :)

It amazes me that even when you want to help someone with no strings attached you still have to earn the right. I do allot of Community Outreach through the church I work at and attend. I love it, its awesome but I am always amazed when you offer to help someone with no requirements on their part and they turn you down. It's like we live in a world that doesn't understand "no strings attached" or "just want to bless you". Why would you tell someone no who just wants to do something for you FOR FREE. Its because in our world people have been taken advantage of so many times that they don't trust anyone even Christians. You have to earn the right to work for someone for free because you have to earn their trust that you are not trying to take advantage of them. That is one reason why I do what I do.

No comments: