Friday, August 22, 2008

Dorsey Dump Trailer




This too can be yours for a very low price of a new tractor and very well build trailer. OK so maybe that's not a low cost. Anyway dad and I moved some dirt yesterday from the old church up to the new church and since we don't own a dump truck or dump trailer dad decided to improvise. It worked with a little bit of straightening the hitch pin when we were done, but at least we did not have to shovel the three trailer loads off. :) For all those watching please don't try this at your home or church.

2 comments:

Pat Hankins said...

I will have your dad and your "Redneck Award" ready next Sunday morning...
great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Pastor Pat! OMG, what a totally "Red Necked" Rig. I think I will post this on myspace. HA HA!!!