Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Constant Calling


I am Cherokee so I am able to use the Indian hospitals and their dental program. But to use the dental program you must first get an appointment this is not an easy task. You get one day a month and one hour on that day. From 8:00am to 9:00am to have the chance to get an appointment for the next month. I spent 45 minuted this morning calling about twice a minute, thank God for the redial button, and got through twice with no one answering the call. Finally one the third time I got through the secretary told me there were no more appointments, try back next month. :( I am so glad we have a Heavenly Father that answers at the first call, we don't have to stand in line to see Him or try back in a month but He is always there right when we are ready for him. How upsetting it must be for Him to stand at the door of our hearts knocking and get the message "we're full right now try back next month".

No comments: