Thursday, January 29, 2009

Driving Miss Christina

We have had some snow and ice where we live and it has shut down our corner of the state for a couple days. So I have been driving my wife around for a few days now as I am better at driving on the snow and ice. It has been different though because even though we work at the same building and start at the same time we drive separately because we run different directions all day. But during the cold spell we rode together and it was fun, sometimes. :) At other times it was like WHAT we have to run there AGAIN. I love my wife and she is very cute and so driving her around was good times but it was different times. Today we drove separate again and now it seems different to not be riding together. But I get to see her all day as we work at the same building. :)

No comments: