Thursday, January 8, 2009

Upcoming Makeover







I am excited about this winter not because of the weather but it is hopefully going to give me the time to redo some stuff on my ugly old golf cart. I hope to, with my fathers help, add a utility bed to the back of the golf cart not large but enough to work with. Then I want to add a toll box below the utility bed to hold some of the tools I will be carrying around with me. After that we will be pulling out the front axle because it needs some straightening done where a previous break was not repaired correctly, and finally a homemade front bumper possibly with a small winch setup on it, but we will see. After all the modifications are done I am going to paint the hole thing camouflage with the intention of using it out in the woods during next hunting season. It will also be a everyday work vehicle that saves gas since it runs on electric. Yes men you can drool, its OK.

No comments: