Friday, January 9, 2009

My letter

I finally got around to writing a letter to a friend of mine who is going through a tough time. I learned alot from my letter, as I wrote to him about times in my life where I had struggled and God had seen me through. I wrote of some of my most challenging and troubling times, of some of my biggest mistakes in life and the cost they could have taken on my life without God's Grace covering them and seeing me through. It is amazing that by the end of that letter even though I was writing it to encourage him I was the one who was encouraged. Reliving the tough times of my life as I wrote them down reminded me that God was there to see me through and His love had covered a multitude of my sins. I hope this letter helps my friend as much as it helped me writing it.

No comments: