Thursday, January 15, 2009

My to do list grows

I have a to do list as does every man who ownes a home and vehicles and breathes air. Mine which includes replacing the rusted out tub, the rusted out sink, the leaky faucet, tearing up and fixing the soft spots in the living room floor, and other stuff now includes fixing broken vehicles as well. Not major repairs but minor ones that need to be done. Leaky power steering hoses or pumps, new tires, engine idle problems, and the latest is a rusted out exhaust that has fallen off finally. All these need repair and all will cost some money, I can do some and the mechanic will have to do some each when the money presents itself. It is easy to look at my list and think it is impossible to get this done because as I check one off another one appears, but I remember that I can do all things through Christ and that it all does not need to be done today. It is important not to procrastinate, as that is why my list is so big, but it is also important not to be overwhelmed by your list keep plugging away at it and with Gods help you will look up one day and be done and remember the journey is part of the destination.

No comments: